CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Personal Extension

How are you working to live out your American Dream?
What do you do when you hit an obstacle?

Although I am not sure of my personal definition of the phrase “American Dream,” I know that whatever I do in life I want to be happy. Whether or not this means I am financially successful. I feel if people limit themselves to the standards of society, then they can never truly achieve the American Dream. For now my dream is to graduate from college, so I will be able to achieve my American Dream if the occasion to do so occurs. When I hit an obstacle, I look at the situation and find a way to get through it. If there is no way to work through the obstacle, I make a new plan and find a way around it.

0 comments: